Welcome to the Messenger, a Missions To Military ministry blog. This new ministry platform exists to reflect the thoughts and ongoing work of those engaged in ministry to the Military. Those engaged in this ministry include any one who regularly prays for our men and women in uniform, it is our hope that this includes you, and it is our sincere desire that this blog encourages you to do so more and more. If you have any questions about Missions To Military, the articles presented on our website, or anything else related to ministry to the Military feel free to comment in a blog post/article or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-MTM-1232, or through our website contact form located here, we would love to hear from you.
What to expect from this blog:
- Ongoing updates on ministry to the Military. We will post an average of two or three times a week on topics of:
- Challenges of engaging the Military for Christ
- And also fun things like sharing recipes for group fellowship dinners. One of the most important things we do in our endeavor to minister to the Military is feed them, after all it has been well said… “The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!”.
- Other things of interest related to ministry to the Military.
If you are interested in helping us Win and Train the Military for Jesus Christ please contact us. Some of the ways in which you can help:
- “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:16b)
- Ways in which you can keep up with our specific needs might include signing up to a prayer letter list for one of our missionaries.
- Another way to pray for the ministry of MTM is downloading our monthly prayer calendar. Our updated monthly prayer Calendar can always be found on the home page of our website. If you would like us to automatically email you an updated MTM Prayer Calendar at the first of each month just ask by sending an email to email@example.com
- You can always pray for ministry in your own way for God to meet the general ongoing needs of our ministry, which include:
- More young people of the military to be open to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and opportunities for our missionaries to present the gospel on and off the Military base.
- For more young people to be open to discipleship. Our discipleship program is thorough, and designed for optimum spiritual growth. It involves commitment, but the rewards are tremendous.
- Please pray for our own spiritual growth and strength to follow through with what the Lord ha called us to do.
- Please pray for our finances. Any organization takes adequate funding. We are a faith-based ministry, our headquarters (general fund), and individual missionaries have always relied upon the prayers and financial support of our friends in ministry.
- Join Us. We need manpower to fulfill the calling of ministry to the Military. If you share our burden for this ministry to the level in which you feel called to be a missionary to the Military, then please contact us today. We are always looking for qualified individuals to do the work of providing spiritual support to the men and women of the armed forces. If you are interested in joining MTM please contact us
- Support us financially. As with any ministry we need financial support. One of the greatest blessings of serving the Military as a church-based ministry is that we are 100% faith-based, and for this reason we accept no monies or grants of any kind from the government. This frees us up to be unrestricted in our biblical teaching and counseling. Please consider helping us with the work of Missions To Military by Support the troops and give to Missions To Military today! To make a tax-deductible online gift right now please click here. To give by mail or by phone see contact information below:
Missions To Military, Inc.
P.O. Box 6
Norfolk, VA 23501